Canycom Brushcutters the Ultimate All-Terrain Extreme Mowing Machine designed to take on the toughest clearing jobs.
The Canycom Samurai brush cutters are manufactured in Japan with unique engineering and physics that enables them to perform in conditions that would normally destroy standard equipment and on slopes that no other mower of this type today can tackle.
The key features are:
- Hydrostatic drive in front of the mechanical drive
- Easy operation – forwards and backwards foot controls
- Dual high and low ratio gearbox
- Mechanical and hydrostatic brakes
- Fitted with Subaru Robin V-Twin Engine
- Mechanical 2wd and 4wd
- Cuts saplings up to 36mm in diameter
This machine is available in 14hp, 18hp, 22hp and 25hp.
The Canycom brush cutter has a unique shaft driven mower delivering 100% of the engine power to the ‘Samuari Sword’ metal cutting blades. This means they can handle thicker and taller vegetation compared to normal belt driven machines.